accredit Terms and Conditions
Customer Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the use of information and data provided by accredit. for users of this Website (the “Agreement”). The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the accredit Website (“Website”), including any privacy policies, content, functionality and services offered on or through the t Website whether you are browsing this Website or are a registered customer.
Please read the following information carefully before using this Website. By using this Website, or by clicking to agree to these Terms and Conditions when that option is made available, You, also referred to as “Customer” or “You”, agree to these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not access or use this Website.
The terms and conditions herein apply accredit., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, employees, officers, directors, contractors, vendors, all vendors data sources and suppliers, all of which are referred to herein as “Command”. The terms and conditions are in addition to, and do not override specific terms and conditions for products or services offered by Command through this Website or otherwise.
Restrictions on In consideration of Customer’s receipt and use of reports, data, products and services (collectively, the “Services”) from Command through this Website, Customer agrees that the Services:
- will be used solely (i) to review your own business credit report, (ii) in connection with a present or prospective credit or financial transaction with another business entity inquired upon, or (iii) for other legitimate commercial purposes, and will be used for internal purposes only;
- will not be used as a factor in establishing an individual’s eligibility for personal credit or insurance or used for personal, family or household purposes, or employment purposes;
- will not be resold to or otherwise shared with or disclosed to a third party;
- will be used in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, export restrictions, ordinances, and with all additional use restrictions set forth in the Agreement or hereafter adopted by Command with notice provided to You; and
- Customer acknowledges that the Services it receives from Command under this Agreement include non-public information about businesses and, as such, Customer agrees that it will maintain the information in strict confidence and will not disclose such information other than to its employees who have a need to know, or pursuant to legal
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Customer further acknowledges and agrees that the Services are subject to the following:
- THE SERVICES ARE NOT GUARANTEED, ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’, AND NEITHER COMMAND NOR ITS SOURCES WILL BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE BASED ON ANY ERRORS THEREIN OR OMISSIONS The information, products and Services available on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; and
- are subject to the following exclusion of NEITHER COMMAND NOR ITS SOURCES GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES OR DATA AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY COMMAND’S OR ITS SOURCES’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, IN PROCURING, COMPILING, COLLECTING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING, COMMUNICATING OR DELIVERING THE DATA OR SERVICES.
NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMMAND, OR ITS SOURCES, VENDORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR THIRD PARTIES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMMAND OR ITS SOURCES BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES TO BUSINESS REPUTATION, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, AND HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF COMMAND OR ITS SOURCES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR PLACE RESTRICTIONS UPON THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IN CERTAIN TYPES OF AGREEMENTS. FOR THESE JURISDICTIONS, THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION ON LIABILITY SHALL BE TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PRIOR PARAGRAPH, LIABILITY CAN BE IMPOSED ON, COMMAND OR ITS SOURCES, THEN CUSTOMER AGREES THATTHE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY OR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR INJURIES TO CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING DONE OR FURNISHED UNDER THE AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF THE LOSS OR INJURY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHT CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN VIOLATED, SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO COMMAND BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICES IN QUESTION AND CUSTOMER COVENANTS AND PROMISES THAT IT WILL NOT SUE COMMAND OR ITS SOURCES FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN SUCH SUM AND THAT IT WILL NOT SEEK PUNITIVE DAMAGES IN ANY SUIT AGAINST COMMAND OR ITS SOURCES. THIS SUBSECTION STATES COMMAND’S AND ITS SOURCES’ ENTIRE LIABILITY AND THE SOLE REMEDY OF CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES EXCEPT AS MAY OTHERWISE BE REQUIRED BY LAW.
Modifications to Terms and Conditions.
Command reserves the right to change, modify or add to the terms and conditions governing this Website or any part thereof, and the information, products or Services offered through this Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including posting a notice of the updated Terms and Conditions on this Website or by other electronic or conventional means. You agree to review this page periodically to be aware of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. Your continued use of the Website after such notice has been posted shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
Emails from Command
We will send emails to the email address You provide regarding notices, alerts, price changes, product updates, renewal notices or other matters specifically relating to the Services (“Email Notices”). You agree to provide Command with your current email address for purposes of receiving Email Notices. Command may send you additional emails including newsletters and other product offering information. You may opt-out of receiving these additional emails during initial registration or by following the instructions located in the email.
Account Set-Up, Accuracy, and Access To Customers
You represent and warrant that You are 18 years of age or more at the time You create an account with us, and are fully able and competent to agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If any information You provide is untrue, inaccurate or not current, or if Command has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or not current, Command, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of any product or Services and refuse all current or future access to the Services or suspend or terminate any portion thereof. Further, You agree that Command will not be liable to You or any third party if Command suspends or terminates your access to the content or products for any reason. Some Services may require separate registration and logins. Customer is responsible for providing all information necessary for such registrations, for protecting the confidentiality of Customer’s identification and/or passwords for accessing any of the Services, and is responsible for all use of Customer’s accounts whether expressly authorized by User or not.
Right to Modify
Command may at any time, without notice or liability, add a Service, change or eliminate any Service or any content or feature of the Services, or restrict the use of any portion of the Services. Customer’s only right and remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with any service-related change or elimination is to cease use of the Services.
Command’s Use of Information
Command reserves the right to disclose your information (i) if required to do so by law or legal process; or (ii) if necessary or appropriate to protect or defend the rights or property of Command. Without limiting the foregoing, Command has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, court order, or subpoena requesting or directing Command to disclose the identity or other information of anyone using this Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS COMMAND FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMMAND DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMMAND OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Links to other websites:
For purposes of convenience, Command’s Website contains links to third party You may use these links to access products and services offered on those websites. Other websites may have links to the Command Website. Command makes no representations or warranties about any third party website that You may use or access through the links. By enabling a link to or from those websites, Command does not endorse, adopt, or otherwise accept any responsibility for the content, control or, or use of those websites. Other websites are governed by their own terms and conditions.
Services available may be changed at any time by Command. See Website for list of currently available products and Services. You agree to pay for the Services that You order from Command on the terms provided at the time of order and subject to change upon notice from Command.
When You access the my.accredit.net you are certifying that You understand and agree to the following:
One-Off Single Report Purchases:
There are no subscription or separate signup fees for single business report purchases. Report pricing is marked with purchase buttons that will complete the transaction and obligate You to the respective fees and Customer Terms and Conditions.
Prepaid Report Purchases:
Prepaid contracts can be established. Once the prepaid amount is established the value of reports ordered is deducted from the prepaid amount until prepaid funds are exhausted at which time the account can be replenished or the user can convert to one-off single report purchases.
Monthly Invoiced Purchases:
Invoiced purchases can be established by contacting accredit via link at registration and are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the accredit monthly invoicing underwriting and requirements.
You may access the business report ordered for 30 days (measured as 720 hours) from the date of payment
Refunds are not available unless approved by Command at its sole discretion.
If You have questions regarding your company’s report or would like to dispute information, You may request an investigation by contacting a
Command representative. Use the phone number listed on the Website, or use the online form, posted in the ‘Help / Contact us’ section at the my.accredit.net
Some Services are subject to additional terms and conditions, depending on the type of report provided. Some additional terms and conditions are included below and others may be provided to You during the ordering process. You agree to comply with all such terms and conditions when ordering and receiving the reports.
Additional terms and conditions for International Business Reports on businesses located outside of the United States:
- International Business Report for Vendor restrictions prohibit You from accessing from, exporting to, or sharing International Business Reports for Canadian businesses with or into the following countries: Belarus, China, Cuba, Egypt, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Ukraine or the United Arab Emirates. These restrictions are in addition to United States export restrictions that prohibit doing business with countries named in the United States regulations.
- International Business Reports for Command Services may include business credit reports on companies located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Such reports that contain personally identifiable information are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, and other national or vendor restrictions.
- Consent You certify that when requesting a report on a business located in the EEA that You have obtained express consent from a representative (or from the owner if the business is unincorporated) of that business to the transfer of any personal data contained in the report into the United States. Such consent must be made by a clear affirmative action or statement by the individual giving the consent to You.
- Disclosures; You agree that Command may disclose Your name, address, and the reason why You requested the report to (i) the business that is the subject of the report upon request of such business, or (ii) Command’s data sources and vendors. You agree to maintain information as to the reason why You requested the report for a period three (3) years from the date the report was requested and to provide such information to Command upon request.
- Territory You certify that You will access and use the reports only in countries where their use is legally permitted.
No Liability for Reliance:
Command does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or any other information displayed or distributed through the Service. Customer acknowledges that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at Customer’s sole risk.
Refunds are not available unless approved by Command at its sole discretion.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Customer agrees that it will not (and will not permit others) to:
- use ‘robots’ ‘spiders’, ‘web crawlers’ or other automated or robotic devises to scrape, collect or otherwise harvest information of any kind from the Website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or requirement of a regulatory authority;
- perform any action that could result in excessive usage that adversely impacts the performance of the Services for other users;
- use the Services in any way that violates these Terms and Conditions.
In certain jurisdictions, sales tax at state and local rates may apply, in which case You may be charged the applicable taxes (at the highest local rate in your state) in addition to the monthly fee and/or price for the Services. The list of taxable states is available on the account registration page. We do not have an online method to claim tax exempt status. If You are tax exempt, You can apply to be exempted from paying sales tax on future purchases. Please FAX us your completed and signed “State Sales Tax Exemption Form” to 800-284-2733 – Attention: Harold Ford, accredit. We’ll notify You within 2 business days of your account status. We cannot refund your tax on previous purchases.
Tax exempt organizations may file for a refund of taxes on previous purchases with your state, using a receipt from us to show You have paid tax. We cannot assist You in filing these forms with your state.
Waiver: The failure by Command to require performance of any provision in the Agreement shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by Command of a breach of any provision of this Agreement be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself or of any subsequent breach.
Venue: These Command Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA. The parties agree that the venue for any dispute arising out of the access to, or use by, Customer of any Services, information or data provided by Command shall be in Worcester County, MA whether brought in federal or state court.
Trademark: Command and the Command products referenced in this site are either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of accredit or its affiliates. respective owners. No use of any Command trademark may be made by You or any third party without express written consent of Command. Elements of Command’s Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, patent and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part.
Copyright in the Services and Website: The Services and the Website constitute the intellectual property of Command, and are protected by copyright pursuant to United States copyright laws, international treaties and other copyright laws. The Services and the Website contain copyrighted material, trademarks, databases and other proprietary information of Command, and others, including, without limitation, Command’s vendors and data licensees’ which may include, but shall not be limited to: text, software, photos, video, graphics, images, data, logos, button items, icons, data compilations, music and sound (collectively, “Proprietary Material”). Customer agrees not to modify, publish copy, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary Material without prior written authorization from Command. Reproduction of any Proprietary Material or other content, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior written consent.
© 2020 accredit. All rights reserved.